Innovations in social determinants of health
June 25 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
As providers increasingly move outside the four walls of the hospital and clinic to treat their patients, they are finding a partner in technology. A June 25 Health News Illinois live event in Chicago will highlight innovative efforts to address the social determinants of health. It will also examine the role of the Medicaid program in pushing forward these initiatives.
- Doug Elwell, State Medicaid Director
- Rachel Kohler, CEO, NowPow
- Dr. Dianna Grant, Chief Medical Officer, NextLevel Health
- Cheryl Lulias, President, Medical Home Network
- Dr. Alvia Siddiqi, Vice President of Population Health, Advocate Aurora Health