- This event has passed.
Hospital transformation: What’s the future of Illinois hospitals?
September 24, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Gov. JB Pritzker and the federal government have set aside hundreds of millions to help Illinois hospitals transform. Meanwhile, recent efforts to close community hospitals in the Chicago area have been met with strong community backlash.
How will this new money be utilized? And what does the hospital of the future look like in Illinois?
An expert panel will tackle these questions and more at a Health News Illinois Live Event on Sept. 24 in Chicago.
- Ken Beutke, President, OSF HealthCare Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- Kara Friedman, Polsinelli
- George Miller, CEO, Loretto Hospital
- Anu Singh, Managing Director, Kaufman Hall
- Sen. Heather Steans, D-Chicago
- Rep. Emanuel “Chris” Welch, D-Hillside