Illinois Health and Hospital Association elects new board
The Illinois Health and Hospital Association (IHA) is pleased to announce its newly elected 2021 Board of Trustees. Board officers serve a one-year term beginning January 1, 2021.
- Chair: Karen Teitelbaum, president and CEO, Sinai Chicago
- Chair-Elect: Ted Rogalski, administrator, Genesis Medical Center, Aledo
- Past Chair: Phillip Kambic, president and CEO, Riverside Healthcare
- Treasurer: J.P. Gallagher, President and CEO, NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Secretary: Mary Lou Mastro, system CEO, Edward-Elmhurst Health
- President: A.J. Wilhelmi, president and CEO, IHA
New trustees elected to serve a three-year term beginning January 1, 2021 include:
- William Dorsey, MD, CEO, Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago
- Omar Lateef, DO, President and CEO, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
- Michael McManus, President, Memorial Regional Health Services, Belleville and Shiloh
- Allan Spooner, President and CEO, Franciscan Alliance, Olympia Fields and Chicago Heights
The IHA Board of Trustees is the Association’s policymaking body. The Board is made up of 28 trustees, elected by the voting members of the Association, five officers (chair, chair-elect, past chair, treasurer, and secretary) and the Association’s president and CEO. Constituency sections, councils and task forces provide members with opportunities to participate in the Association’s policy development process.