- This event has passed.
What’s the prescription for drug prices?
October 3, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Rising prescription drug prices have become a top issue for patients, providers and policymakers.
What’s driving the growth and what impact is it having on the rest of the healthcare system?
Are drug costs inline with their life-saving innovations?
What more can be done to curb costs?
A panel of experts will tackle these questions and more at a Health News Illinois live event, Wednesday, Oct. 3 at MATTER in Chicago.
- Saiza Elayda, Director of State Policy, PhRMA
- Dr. Matthew Fontana, Divisional Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Pharmacy, HCSC
- Rep. Robyn Gabel, D-Evanston
- Dr. Stuart Marcus, Chief Clinical Officer, AMITA Health
- Garth Reynolds, Executive Director, Illinois Pharmacists Association
- Rep. Ryan Spain, R-Peoria
- Scott Woods, Senior Director of Policy, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association