Edward-Elmhurst Health forms new orthopedic practice
Edward-Elmhurst Health has formed a new orthopedic practice within Edward-Elmhurst Medical Groups that includes nine providers with expertise in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and podiatry. Four of the new providers are part of Edward-Elmhurst’s recent acquisition of Wheaton Orthopaedics based in Carol Stream, IL.
- Zahab Ahsan, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Kellen Choi, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Richard Erickson, MD, Orthopedic Surgery
- Jennifer Felske, DPM, Podiatric Surgery
- Michael Kimes, MD, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
- Shannon Krippinger, PA, Orthopedics
- Kushal Patel, MD, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
- Steven Stakenas, APN, Orthopedic Surgery
- Ryan Sullivan, MD, Orthopedic Surgery
Offices are located at 130 S. Main St., Suite 304 in Lombard; 120 Spalding Dr., Suite 307 in Naperville; 1331 W. 75th St., Suite 101 in Naperville and 6701 U.S. Hwy. 34 in Oswego. To make an appointment, call (630) 646-7000 or schedule online at EEHealth.org/schedule.
The orthopedic providers of Edward-Elmhurst Medical Groups offer the latest treatments for conditions including hip, knee and shoulder arthritis; hand, wrist and elbow pain and fractures; rotator cuff issues; tendonitis; nerve injuries and compression; overuse injuries; sprains; strains; and foot and heel pain.
Procedures include but are not limited to hip and knee replacement, anterior hip replacement, knee ligament and tendon repair, ACL reconstruction, shoulder replacement and stabilization, rotator cuff repair; hand, wrist and elbow replacement; elbow UCL (Tommy John) reconstruction, cartilage and tendon repair, and carpal tunnel treatment/surgery.
For more information, visit EEHealth.org/eemg-ortho.